Account Director - (Native English Speaker)-(Fund Manager)
- Have the expertise on building a fund management organization.
- Have the passion to work for both Chinese and multinational clients.
- Have the capability to drive new business and lead a team to service clients well.
- Responsible for the day-to-day management and operations of team with an emphasis on retaining and expanding current client business.
- Responsible for overseeing client budgets (creating, expanding, forecasting, etc) and ensuring that revenue and account profitability for each client is reached on a monthly basis.
- Responsible for the supervision of all subordinates.
- Has an established specialty or practice niche and strong, senior contacts in fund management and be familiar with fund management regulatory matters in Hong Kong and China.
- 7- 8 years of fund managemen experience or equivalent.
- Specialized industry knowledge plus specialized skills in one or more key practice areas within LehmanBush.
- Proven experience managing a team from a financial, client delivery and staffing perspective.
- Proven ability to:
- write new business proposals, file regulatory applications in Hong Kong and China, and meet the criteria of a Hong Kong RO.
- manage, retain and grow multiple accounts
- create and manage multiple budgets
- expand client business
- develop strategic communication programs
- Possesses solid presentation skills, including ability to communicate and sell ideas to prospects.
- Proven leadership skills and sales ability.
- Has an established network of senior industry and finical industry contacts.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ability to up sell value-add programs/services to current clients.
- Draws out the best thinking of clients and to ensure pragmatic, well-executed outcomes.
- Supervises and sets direction of activities in at least three accounts, including client needs, staffing, strategy and budgeting.
- Delegates client assignments, supervise others and work with other practices and offices.
- Truly models Best Teams practices by drawing on a network of colleagues to develop and serve clients with the deepest possible expertise.
- Knows the tools, proprietary insights and methodologies available within LehmanBush to best serve clients without creating new ones.
- Reconstitutes knowledge into marketable, reusable assets to develop new offerings by anticipating needs or meeting demands of current clients.
- Generates high value by moving the client organization to undertake and enact major change.
- Positions the firm and other colleagues with clients in ways that build a true institutional partnership.
- Responsible for building and maintaining client relationships.
- Has authoritative knowledge of multiple industries and business trends.
- Assists in executing client satisfaction programs.
- Manages and reviews key client deliverables (i.e. messaging, acquisitions, deals, communications/marketing plans, strategy documents).
- Identifies “next level” thinking/ideas for clients by tracking industry trends and activities.
- Assumes creative and strategic direction and oversight on all account assignments.
- Has regular client contact to ensure the client is satisfied with account activity.
- Is proactive with clients to address any issues of dissatisfaction.
- Identifies business opportunities on current accounts and within LehmanBush.
- Engages in discussions with key potential client executives to gain access into their firm or industry.
- Utilizes LehmanBush resources to potential client contacts to meet strategic needs of that client.
- Responsible for development of new products/services.
- Leads new business pitches and presentations.
- Ensures that people are working in the most cost-effective way to deliver high-quality and timely results to the client.
- Works with local Human Resources Manager to find and attract top talent.
- Participates in a minimum of two networking activities per month.
- Participates in LehmanBush training program.
- Makes promotion of the firm an important part of his/her performance, including identification of relevant outlets to publicize/promote current accounts and activities.
- Takes leadership role in LehmanBush.
- Seeks and exploits high visibility opportunities to enhance reputation by participating in industry symposia, contributing to articles, and finds other highly visible means to enhance LehmanBush’s reputation.
HR Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org