Account Director - China Outbound Investment Management
To work on servicing Chinese companies for their global market entry and global branding, establishment and maintenance by mobilizing overseas resources to provide the clients with counsel. ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Provide service to clients by leading a team from ACs to SCs.
- Supervise and coordinate all overseas efforts for clients and proposals including briefing, strategy, inter office financials and reporting.
- Overseas communication strategy and messaging, and supervise day to day communications with the clients.
- International media and leadership profiling.
- Support and lead market training.
- Reconstitute knowledge into marketable, reusable assets to develop new offerings by anticipating needs or meeting demands of current clients.
- Draw out the best thinking of clients and ensure pragmatic, well-executed outcomes.
- Oversee clients’ budgets (creating, managing, expanding, forecasting, etc.) and ensure that revenue and account profitability for each client is reached on a monthly basis.
- 7-8 years of investment management experience or equivalent.
- Strong international mind and understanding of the global and local marketplaces.
- Has strong knowledge of investment from around the world.
- Proven experience managing a team from a financial, client delivery and staffing perspective.
- Proficient in leading new business proposals.
- Proven interpersonal skills, leadership skills and sales ability.
- Expertise in issues management communication, ability to identify potential issues early and respond in time.
- Strong English language writing skills.
HR Contact: email@example.com