- Project / event Management
- Executes public relations activities for client with an increasing role in direct client involvement.
- One-to-two years in agency or equivalent
- Ability to write basic documents (i.e. pitch letters, press releases, etc.)
- Understands basic principles of public relations and relevant client industries
- Possesses judgement skills necessary for client contact
- Has knowledge of media and how it functions.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Works on a range of activities under the direction of supervisors including:
- event planning/organization
- logistical support within one or more accounts
- Represents client(s) to the media and manages aspects of media relations, including news conferences, promotions, product launches, editorial board meetings, etc.
- Exhibits knowledge of print and broadcast production process; ability to deal with designers, producers, and other specialists.
- Begins to build relationships with clients by demonstrating a clear understanding in their business and industries.
- Implement & execute client events.
- Oversees workflow of Account Coordinators and Interns.
- Achieves personal monthly utilization targets.
- Any additional works assigned by company.
HR Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org