Senior Account Executive - ( China outbound investment )
- Account Management
- Serves as the day-to-day manager in executing strategic communication plans on multiple accounts.
- Independently supervises other SeniorAccount Executives’, Account Executives, and Interns.
- Has ability to delegate multiple assignments, supervise others and able to work with other departments, groups and offices.
- Thinks strategically and creatively.
- Works effectively with both senior and junior staff and possesses maturity, keen judgment, enthusiasm and strong people skills.
- Has an established industry niche.
- About 4 years of market experience or equivalent.
- Strong can-do spirit.
- Experience in handling retainer PR work.
- Possesses maturity and judgment skills necessary for client contact.
- At least 2 years market experience with strong China resources.
- Excellent Chinese writing and skills.
- Good project management & event organization skills.
- Experience in handling coal or non ferrous metals industry client work preferred.
HR Contact: email@example.com