Senior Account Executive - ( High-Tech )
- Executes public relations programs with increased client interaction.
- Begins to manage accounts on a day-to-day basis.
- Manages workflow on accounts for other professionals and Interns.
- Begins to establish a specialty or practice area.
- 3-4 years agency experience or equivalent
- Ability to write and edit documents.
- Understands principles of public relations and relevant client industries.
- Possesses maturity and judgmental skills necessary for client contact.
- Thorough knowledge of media and how it functions.
- Some supervisory experience – managing programs and personnel.
- Ability to manage client budgets and deadlines.
- Project management, event organization, developing news agency & media strategy.
HR Contact: email@example.com