Senior Account Executive - Education
- Executes public education programs with increased client interaction.
- Begins to manage accounts on a day-to-day basis.
- Manages workflow on accounts for Account Executives, and Interns.
- Begins to establish a specialty or practice area.
- 3-4 years education management and planning experience or equivalent.
- Excellent writing and communications skills (Bilingual).
- Experience in handling automotive client work or corporate social responsibility-related work is preferred.
- Strong team player and ability to cooperate with team to ensure success of client work.
- Good sense of managing clients’ projects and events.
- Understands principles of public relations and relevant client industries.
- Possesses maturity and judgmental skills necessary for client contact.
- Ability to manage clients’ budgets and deadlines.
- Thorough knowledge of a wide array of educational programs in China and overseas and how they function.
- Basic supervisory experience – managing programs and Account Executives and interns.
- Project management, event organization, developing news agency & media strategy.
HR Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org